Whitney Fisch (39)
Los Angeles, CA
· Began cooking after moving to Israel and living right next door to the biggest Jewish Farmer’s Market.
· She is a 100% self-taught cook. Her mom is Jewish but dad is Christian. She’s a mother of three children under ten years old.
· As a Southerner her favorite condiment is mayonnaise, but as Jewish person her favorite condiment is tahini and she is obsessed with both. Her favorite condiment is ma
· Her passion is Latkes with every type of dipping sauce imaginable. She’s even made a chocolate chip cooking made with chocolate gelt. She absolutely has a sweet tooth.
· Her friends and family tell her that she makes the best latkes. She even makes her own dipping sauces for them.
· She runs her own Kosher cooking blog called, “Jew Hungry The Blog” where readers even send her photos of what they’d made using her recipes.
· Loves Hanukkah, because she gets to spend 8 nights, creating memories, with her husband and 3 younger children.