Samantha Tehrani (27)
Los Angeles, CA
Analyst for Mattel, Inc/Food Blogger
· Has a blog called "Pass The Challah" where she focuses on transforming time-consuming recipes into more approachable dishes for home chefs of all skill levels.
· Claims that "food is her love language" and attributes is to being from a long line of people in her family having worked in the restaurant industry and learned her love of hosting from them.
· Chased her grandmother around the kitchen with measuring spoons and a notepad so she could make a family cookbook of all of their traditional Jewish dishes. She says her grandmother's latkes are a home run every time!
· Specializes in dishes like matzah balls (kneidlach), kreplach, teiglach, kugels, and of course, challah!
· Molly Yeh is her spirit animal! They are both half-Jewish, (Samantha’s mom is Jewish and her dad is Christian) Samantha is also a new mom, Samantha has played percussion instruments and she loves to bake!
· Being on Food Network would be a dream come true for her and would make her late grandmother proud.