Randy Fuhrman (69)
Van Nuys, CA
· He’s a professional caterer at “Randy Fuhrman Events”
· Survived pancreatic cancer is an outgoing and optimistic person who is passionate about life and food.
· Discovered that he had a passion for cooking by growing up and watching his mom cook. He later attended a trade school to perfect his skill.
· His signature dishes are his potato pancakes with his homemade Pippen apple sauce, and his smoked salmon with sour cream, Sweet Kugel with sherry raisins and corn-flake topping, pomegranate molasses chicken with prunes.
· Specialty is “Mom’s Best Ever” Brisket with onions, carrots, potatoes and zucchini
· He considers himself an all-around good cook and Hanukkah party planner.
· Special Events Magazine awarded him Best Food & Décor Presentation.
· He loves to décor and Hanukkah gives him the opportunity to go all out.
· He’s the dog dad to a great Dane and a Poodle!