Michele Lando (28)
Entrepreneur/Resume Writing Expert
· Her earliest memories are of her mom and grandmother cooking! She begged her grandmother for a KitchenAid mixer for her 10th birthday and has used it daily for the past 18 years!
· Brands herself as "the group mom" in her friend circle. She loves cooking and caring for people.
· She is a "brisket master" and loves to prepare it slathered in tomatoes and carmelized onions. She also makes a killer roasted chicken and uses the schmaltz as the base for her matzo ball soup.
· Her boyfriend is Cuban and she loves to blend their cultures through food. One of her favorite "fusions" is her guava filled Sufganiyot.
· She doesn't see cooking as a science, but as an act of love - she is an expert at improvising in the kitchen and cooking with what's on hand!
· Loves Food Network and watches daily! She is excited to participate in a show that is going to share her culture and traditions with the viewers!