Jodi Taffel (55)
Professional Competitive Cook
· Accidentally learned how to cook after befriending a former co-worker, whom she later found out was one of the top teachers at Le Cordon Bleu.
· Describes her charoset as “off the chain,” and says her brisket is “outrageous.” Her lamb and duck is popular amongst her friends and family.
· She says her strength is her ability to go strictly off of taste, versus what is traditionally considered “good.”
· She has won over 60 awards and accolades for her cooking.
· Her biggest Hanukkah tradition is decorated her Hanukkah bush with all the characters from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.