Jeffrey Gabel (30)
Customer Advocacy Manager
· Founder of Kitchen Kibitz, a pop-up dining experienced focused around reimagined modern Jewish cuisine. This concept earned him a spot on the Zagat 30 under 30 list in 2014.
· Developed an affinity for Asian cuisine and loves to make Asian/Jewish fusion dishes.
· He's a newlywed who can't wait to go on his honeymoon in October. He made her his famous Filipino style Kugel made with jackfruit, coconut and pandan on their second date - it sealed the deal!
· His specialty is "Latke Pa Jeon", Southeast Asian style Latkes make with lemongrass, ginger, green garlic and a spicy aioli. His Moroccan Sjenj donuts are a sticky fritter with a preserved lemon vanilla dipping sauce.
· Loves to experiment in the kitchen. Finds the adventure of making a new dish to be exhilarating!
· He wants to show people that Jewish cuisine is so much more than year round matzah, latkes and jarred fish, it’s an exciting cuisine that everyone should love!